The Events Committee
WUEG has hosted a wide array of events, spearheaded by the Events Committee, for the benefit our members and the broader Penn community. Partnering with other clubs and organizations such as Wharton Undergraduate Finance Club, Kleinman Center for Energy Policy, Penn Wharton Public Policy Initiative, and Fossil Free Penn, we explore each facet of the energy industry. Examples of events WUEG has organized in past include the following:
- Field Trip to Marcellus Shale Production Site (Most Innovative Event of 2015!)
- Russian Energy Politics Panel
- Field Trip to Avangrid Renewable's Shenandoah, PA wind farm
- Student Panel on Oil and Gas Investment Banking Recruitment
- MBA Networking Events at Tap House
To stay informed about future WUEG events, please like us on Facebook and sign up for our email list!